Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Fetish Boot (Femdom Mix and Exstreme)

1. Post #1

Junior
    Thanks

Fetish Boot (Femdom Mix and Exstreme)

Title: A Good Boot Bitch (December 28nd 2017)

Description: Goddess Cleo knows what her boot slut wants, and opens his cage to tease him with he boots. She sits on his cage and commands him to lick the dirty bottoms of her boots. Cleo's boot slut sucks like a good little boot whore. He uses his tongue to clean her boots at his Goddess's will. Goddess Cleo wants him to suck her heel like he sucks cock, and uses her heel to. Cleo commands her slave to stroke his cock and spill his filth over her boots. After he creates a mess on her boots, Goddess Cleo makes him eat his own cum to make her boots clean again.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 562 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Post #2

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Olivia is so tired coming back home and taking an immediate nap on her bed while her slave girl sneaks in to lick her Mistress's boots

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 246 Mb

Download:

3. Post #3

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Amadahy and Sasha - Chastity slave Licks Boots while Ignored (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Amadahy and Sasha ignore a slave while it licks their boots. The girls are too busy with their phones to pay attention to anyone or anything else. Occasionally, Amadahy and Sasha make comments to each other about threads on social media and virtual news feeds. They watch a few online videos and make passing comments. The boot cleaner is nearly invisible to them. Amadahy only acknowledges him to give him directions as to how she wants her leather cleaned. Sasha does not acknowledge the boot cleaner at all. The slave is locked tightly in chastity, only a boot rag and a foot rest to them.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 1311 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 309.6 MB

4. Post #4

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Vanessa Cage Caning Pathetic Slave

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 552 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 151.5 MB

5. Post #5

Junior
    Thanks

Description: Goddess Lilith rests her legs on the foot rest after a tiring day and has her slave kneel before her to lick all over her boots

Format: WMV
    Size: 478 Mb

Download:

6. Post #6

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Piggy Gets Heel Marked

Description: I just got a brand new pair of gorgeous black shiny strappy platform shoes with very high sharp stiletto heels. This lucky little piggy was fortunate enough to be slithering down on my floor licking my carpet clean when I decided to try them on. I guess the heels are sharp since it started whining the moment I pressed them into its back flesh. There's only way to get them broken in nicely and that's by walking all over a human rug. Just make sure you do it hard and long enough to leave behind lasting heel marks!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 124 Mb

Download:

7. Post #7

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Suck And Gag Bitch

Description: This little piglet obviously has never gotten a blow-job since it doesn't seem to know how to give one very well. Not to mention it keeps gagging when I shove my thick rubber dick deep down it's cum hole. It's ok, though, with enough training and practice I'll get rid of that annoying gag reflex for good. I wonder how long it'll take to turn it into nothing more than a hole eager to take big black cock balls deep and swallow loads of hot cum. Maybe I'll rent it out a few nights a week. I need to pay for it's dog food somehow.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 249 Mb

Download:

8. Post #8

Junior
    Thanks

Description: Mistress Arielle wants her ugg boots soles licked clean by her slave as she sits back and enjoys his submission licking on the dirt she walks on

Size: 237 Mb

Download:

9. Post #9

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Feet Slave

Description: Goddess Lilith is feeling drunk and giddy as she takes a nap on her bed while her slave sneaks over to lick on her flip flop only to be caught by his Mistress

Size: 227 Mb

Download:

10. Post #10

Junior
    Thanks
    Title: Cum On My Boots

Description: I've been conditioning my shoe slave so it's only able to become sexually aroused by the sight, taste and smell of my high heeled footwear. It keeps the slut focused right where it belongs -- under my boot soles! So, every few weeks I allow it to cum on my shoes or boots, but he has to lick them clean afterwards, of course. Watch while I jerk it's cock so it cums on my thigh high leather bitch boots with 12 inch heels.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 303 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Thread Information