Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restrains, bondage woman, spanking uniform

keep2share.cc
  1. Post #31

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 718 Posts

smack_begin_6.mp4

File Size: 115 Mb
    Resolutin: 960 x 540/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:10:31

After sleeping in bondage with her bottom on fire, the next morning came too soon for Snow. She knew she would be forced naked into the living room, to get spanked
    good and hard...or in this case, remembering a blistering paddling she got on her 24th birthday as part of my film ' Snow Severe'. After all those years, the sight
    of that paddle had that night rushing back to memories. The burn as she counted out each one... To be cold and naked for an OTK spanking with that paddle, as she also
    remembered how much it hurt, brought back the perfect intersection of nostalgia and the now...a now that was then.

https://k2s.cc/file/539ce2658fd38

2. Post #32

V.I.P.
    Thanks

smack_begin_7.mp4

File Size: 124 Mb
    Resolutin: 960 x 540/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:11:26

I had a long talk with Snow Mercy years ago regarding the implements she feared the most when I spanked her (punished her). She took me back to that first shoot as
    the thieving niece of the hotel owner and the bath brush I used on her (same exact brush btw) and she said ' definitely that big bath brush.. .not even close!' So
    of course I had to use that same brush on her fifteen years later! The fact that as before, this punishment session was for real behavioral issues in her life! From
    submissive Snow to Famous Domme Snow... this full circle was worth the wait!

https://k2s.cc/file/66fff2a6d7507

3. Post #33

V.I.P.
    Thanks

hailey_triple_9.mp4

File Size: 173 Mb
    Resolutin: 854 x 480/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:15:44

Here is an extra long double-punishment of the wide leather strap and paddle-strap. I decided to have her pull her drop seat jammies down for a better look at her
    amazing body (and bottom) as she screams out in pain from this double-dose of spankings. The look on her face the next morning as she ate her eggs, sitting on a
    provided pillow, said it better than any words themselves. The fact that she now uses my spankings in her life...should make every one of you very happy!

https://k2s.cc/file/65efc7396939d

4. Post #34

V.I.P.
    Thanks

SPANKED IN PUNISHMENT HALL.mp4

File Size: 1394 Mb
    Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:19:08

Samantha Marie is a promising student, in fact she's expected to earn a college scholarship for her athletic abilities once she graduates. She's normally a well behaved girl,
    rarely has Samantha ever needed to be punished at school because her parents would pull her aside and tan her bottom whenever a spanking was deserved. Lately though, Samantha's
    parents have been letting her make more adult decisions and going easy with the spankings at home, and unfortunately Samantha still required strict discipline, it's what got
    her this far in part.
    Case in point, Samantha went on a class trip with her gym class and she was spotted throwing food on the bus, and some of the food caught the bus driver and her coach in the
    head, creating a potentially dangerous situation. She was also caught making out with another girl on the bus too, and these offenses required her to take a visit to Punishment
    Hall upon arrival back to the school! Punishment Hall is a room that is often used for detention purposes, but regularly a girl will find her bottom bared and taking licks with
    a strap or a paddle from a Teacher or the Principal.
    Principal is certainly not pleased at all when he sees Samantha just staring at the wall when he arrives in Punishment Hall. She knows that she messed up and Principal knows
    what the handbook requires in this situation,...stern corporal punishment. He has Samantha bend over and place her hands on the desk, he begins spanking her firmly over her gym
    shorts, then the spanking gets even harder when her shorts come down exposing her bare cheeks! Next, the prison strap is applied to her beautiful bottom, followed up by a double
    thick leather strap that fires up Samantha's quivering buns. A long and stiff leather strap is also used to drive the lesson home, Samantha needs to learn that she will not be
    allowed to act defiant under any circumstances!
    The final part of her punishment involves two implements that every girl dreads,...the wooden paddle and the cane! Samantha's bottom is now completely naked and each swat with
    the board makes her struggle to fight back the tears. She despises the heat, sting, and humiliation of this paddling, but she tries to be strong knowing that her bottom will
    be swollen and bruised for days to come. Her caning comes next and she knows what this feels like as her recent poor behavior has required stokes from her coach. The principal
    chooses the Dragon Cane, the most painful implement allowed to be used in Punishment Hall and he lays in line after line across her tender and already sore cheeks! It's clear
    by the end of the punishment that Samantha doesn't want anything like this to ever happen again, but it's likely that it will before graduation,...she's just not ready to grow
    up yet.

Category: SPANKING

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , PADDLING , STRAPPING , CANING

Keywords: her harsh strapping , the prison strap , bare bottom paddling , school punishment , dragon cane strokes , bent over and spanked , sassy and sore , exposed for
    the cane , wooden paddle swats , beautiful round bottom , hard corporal punishment , cute and defiant , student chastised , samantha marie , deserving of discipline

https://k2s.cc/file/f9047f404ce5f

5. Post #35

V.I.P.
    Thanks

Hailey3_update1.mp4

File Size: 153 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:14:18

Hailey is back and more vulnerable and embarrassed than ever! We made a deal that any 'C's' on her report card meant there would be consequences. She knew
    exactly what that meant. Here the super-cute college athlete is forced to strip in the corner completely naked, before being sat down and scolded. She is
    taken over my knee for a good old-fashioned hand spanking to kick things off!

https://k2s.cc/file/ed0e3ed391012

6. Post #36

V.I.P.
    Thanks

JOURNEY A SPANKING RELATIONSHIP.mp4

File Size: 1158 Mb
    Duration: 00:15:53

Imagine walking in and finding your girlfriend twerking in front of a webcam, showing her red bottom that she's been self spanking to online pervs. You look around the
    room and you see straps, paddles, and a bath brush that she uses to heat up and blister her own bottom! Do you walk out, frustrated and angry,...or,...do you stick around,
    bend her bare bottom over, and punish her?
    Mackenzie Reed delivers a stunning performance as she twerks, self spanks and endures a very painful spanking! She takes the hand hard on her cute behind and the leather
    belt even harder. From there, Mackenzie is forced to twerk while the leather paddle is applied to her sexy bouncing buns. Two leather straps are also applied in firm
    fashion to her aching globes as well as a sturdy bath brush for maximum effect! This is a stern, yet pleasurable video based on a true story that explores a spanking
    relationship and how it developed, enjoy

Related Categories: PADDLING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , ASS SHAKING , STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F

Keywords: twerking , strapped while twerking , rosy red cheeks , sexy spanking video , hard belt strokes , paddled while twerking , the pain of punishment , round ass ,
    stern hand spanking , leather paddle , voyeur , beautiful bottom , hot buns , they watched her spanking

https://k2s.cc/file/6c2c5b83ad1d7

7. Post #37

V.I.P.
    Thanks

THE STING FROM 8 STRAPS.mp4

File Size: 1105 Mb
    Duration: 00:15:10

We recently completed this requested video where the beautiful Samantha Storm was to be strapped hard by eight different straps,...and now it is available to you! The
    scene starts off with Samantha topless, wearing a cute hat, and bent over the bed in a pair of panties for hard licks with the belt. Samantha's panties are pulled up
    snug in between her cheeks as the belt licks continue, and finally her panties are pulled down as she is strapped bare for the rest of her session!
    A very stingy split tailed strap is the second strap that is used to tan Samantha's bottom, followed by a thick and thuddy billet strap. The fourth strap applied proves
    very painful, though when a long and thick strap (the fifth one) is used Samantha struggles from the penetrating heat as her bottom is so very sore from her naked leathering.
    The sixth strap is a Canadian Prison strap followed by a tawse that begins to blister Samantha's tender cheeks. The final (and eighth) strap is a razor strap, a girl's worst
    nightmare that can remind a girl of what visit to the woodshed were truly like!
    As a bonus, there is a paddling with a very heavy wooden paddle send to Universal Spankings as a gift! All in all, this video features very hard strappings, very little
    talking, and a spanking that you simply must see
    Related Categories: STRAPPING , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , SPANKING M/F , PADDLING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
    Keywords: the canadian prison strap , cute bare bottom , painful strappings , welted bare bottom , bonus wooden paddle scene , spanked red hot , a true struggle for her ,
    old fashioned leathering , the billet strap , sore for days , samantha storm , sexy girl spanked , long hard belting , the razor strap , stinging leather tawse

https://k2s.cc/file/8716f284e13c3

8. Post #38

V.I.P.
    Thanks

THE BURNING SENSATION OF A GINGER STRAPPING.mp4

File Size: 742 Mb
    Duration: 00:10:12

Samantha (Storm) faces her most challenging punishment yet, and it was well earned! Homework is to be turned in on time, and after being more than fair in the past,
    Step-Daddy decided to turn up the heat on her bare bottom! This spanking punishment would involve ginger, in fact several sessions of ginger placed in Samantha's tight anus,
    and she'd be whipped with the belt while the ginger stays firmly inserted. The first session was one minute with the ginger as was the second session, and by then she was
    struggling and crying, that happens on occasion during punishment. The third session would involve the thick and juicy ginger piece to be inserted for a full three minutes
    while Samantha took stroke after stroke of the belt! This is a painful and humiliating spanking punishment to have to endure, but it has the power to change the life of a
    girl.

Related Categories: STRAPPING , BDSM , SPANKING M/F , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , 18 & 19 YRS OLD

Keywords: ginger in the anus , struggle with pain , additional punishment , harsh anal treatment , figging , a very sore bottom , a girl learns , anal punishment , hard belt
    whipping , a red behind , a step-daddy cares , humiliation , old fahioned belt , taken to tears , following through

https://k2s.cc/file/94edf6ec6cf76

OR in the archive

https://k2s.cc/file/3bdb1f58351c3

9. Post #39

V.I.P.
    Thanks

SPANKING THE TEEN GIRL.mp4

File Size: 928 Mb
    Duration: 00:12:43

Alecia Love knew that she was in big trouble when her step-dad told her to wait in the living room so that they could have a discussion. Alecia had been getting into
    quite a bit of trouble as of late, so she wondered which situation would be brought up? Sure enough, when Mr. Love walked in the room Alecia's heart sank as she saw
    him carrying the box of condoms that she had stashed under her mattress.The girl expected a stern scolding, but what she did not anticipate was that she'd be taken
    over the knee for her first spanking in a very long time!
    Alecia would first be spanked otk in her tight jeans and then with just a thin pair of panties covering her bottom. She was hoping that the spanking would be over at
    then point, but then her step-dad fully bared her pert little bottom! Mr. Love gave a rather thorough spanking and Alecia colored up nicely, though her attitude still
    had a sense of defiance. The sassy tart would soon be bent over the couch for a bare bottom belting, followed by swats with the wooden paddle! There was a sense in the
    air that if Alecia didn't straighten up she be right back over his knee for more family discipline!

Related Categories: PADDLING , DADDYS GIRL , STRAPPING , OTK SPANKING , SPANKING M/F

Keywords: wooden paddle swats , naughty teen spanked , glowing red bottom , step-daughter punished , taking off his belt , paddle with holes , hot otk spankings ,
    bare bottom punishment , painful strapping , stern belt whipping , c4sspankme20 , gorgeous bottom , family discipline , alecia love

https://k2s.cc/file/ed998f5c3d48d

OR in the archive

https://k2s.cc/file/acde1830b4c1a

10. Post #40

V.I.P.
    Thanks

THE COMPLETE TREATMENT PT.1.mp4

File Size: 1751 Mb
    Duration: 00:24:02

We first saw Shay Ghost in "A Walk in the Woods", and now we see this beautiful woman confronting Dr. Dooma in his office. Dr. Dooma is known for giving medical interrogations
    and sometimes cruel and painful punishments to get information. Ms. Ghost believes that Dr. Dooma treated a member of her family wrongly, so the good doctor offers to show her
    the methods that he used during that exam.
    Dr. Dooma instructed Ms. Ghost to remove her clothing and she refused, so he pulled her over his knee for a hard spanking! Ms. Ghost would soon have her skirt pulled up and the
    spanking would proceed on her bare bottom. The pretty woman colored up very nicely as her cheeks began to welt, the doctor held the woman firmly as he once again requested that
    she strip. This time Ms. Ghost complied, the situation was very humiliating, but she wanted to know exactly what happened to that very important family member.
    Once Ms. Ghost was naked she was bent over the examination table for a thorough inspection. The doctor would look everywhere, eventually inserting his fingers inside her, and
    if that wasn't enough he also spanked her anus and vagina. The doctor was showing her the methods that he used to bring about truth, and one of those methods was also paddling
    a girl! A solid black leather paddle would be applied to the buttocks of Ms. Ghost repeatedly, she was shocked that swats were being laid upon her beautiful backside, but she
    was willing to go through it all to find out what took place. Even as she was being given an oral inspection, Ms. Ghost did what she thought was right and obeyed even as she
    was starting to ponder the the methods of the doctor.
    Eventually Ms. Ghost would be placed flat on the medical table and a dildo placed on the end of a long stick would be inserted inside of her! She fought the intense mix of
    emotions that included embarrassment, astonishment, and some of the deepest pleasures that she'd ever experienced. There she was, having multiple orgasms while at the same time
    the medical professional was smacking her beautiful breasts! As the demonstration continued Ms. Ghost would be given strokes with a reformatory strap, though the pain became
    too much for her and she demanded to leave the clinic. And while the doctor seemed willing to let her leave at first, he would eventually go to great lengths to make sure that
    she stayed!
    Part 2 will be available soon and will feature the painful and intrusive conclusion to this saga!

Related Categories: PADDLING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , STRAPPING , MEDICAL FETISH , OTK SPANKING

Keywords: pretty blonde punished , dildo on a stick , stern hand spanking , painful strappings , patient orgasm , painful discoveries , thoroughly examined , predicament
    situation , breast spanking , pussy spanking , a hot video , c4sspankme20 , anus spanking , glowing red bottom , shay ghost

https://k2s.cc/file/6dd2dd509c716

OR in the archive

https://k2s.cc/file/01231556b0a5b

11. Post #41

V.I.P.
    Thanks

rmhell_z4000.mp4

File Size: 178 Mb
    Duration: 00:06:08

How could Alison Miller refuse to punish bootylicious brat Kaylee Robinson in this two-part finale of Room-mate from Hell? “I really want you to spank me,” announces
    Kaylee as she returns a handful of implements she’s hidden. Which ones will Alison use first on Kaylee’s bare bottom, and what will she save for the grand finale? Hot
    spanking action!

https://k2s.cc/file/5841b20cd9041

12. Post #42

V.I.P.
    Thanks

sidney_discipline_22-09-2020_part1.mp4

File Size: 183 Mb
    Duration: 00:04:02

We visited young Sidney (Chicca) again in her new flat to give her another
    discipline session she so desperatelly craved.

Not a big surprise that she desperately needed a nice sore bottom as she blatantly
    broke many of the Pandemic rules which apply to all us us right now.

I decided one spanking was not enough so I made it a 3 day discipline session
    and I returned every day and gave her a sound spanking, paddling and slippering

https://k2s.cc/file/c249ed73d32c5

13. Post #43

V.I.P.
    Thanks

THE SPANKING CONFESSION OF CAROLINE ADAMS-1.mp4
    THE SPANKING CONFESSION OF CAROLINE ADAMS-2.mp4

In "The Confession of Caroline Adams", Caroline (Shy Sky) decided to meet up with a former teacher (Mr. Zuckerberg) at her five year reunion to confess bad things that
    she had done in school. Mr. Zuckerberg punished her for those things, and here in part two, Caroline has more terrible things to tell her teacher, and he decides to
    light up her bare bottom and give her the spanking of her life!
    First, he spanks Caroline over her thin leggings and then he quickly pulls them down to expose her cheeks as she's only wearing a tiny thong. Then Mr. Zuckerberg peels
    off his well worn leather belt and applies a fiery sting to her round bottom. One can tell that he takes great joy in correcting a bare behind, as he pulls her thong
    down and applies a stiff leather strap along with a riding crop to the badly behaved girl!
    Things really heat up for Caroline when Mr. Zuckerberg uses a lexan paddle and a wooden paddle to bust her buns like she deserves. He also doesn't hesitate to use a razor
    strap on her already sore and exposed bottom! This girl learns a harsh lesson that only can be taught through severe corporal punishment. Enjoy

Related Categories: PADDLING , SCOLDING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F

Keywords: blonde , a hard belting , welted bottom , dirty talking , painful paddling , an angry teacher , sore naked cheeks , naughty girl , lexan paddle , teacher
    fetish , she will learn , hard smacks , the razor strap , former student , a beautiful ass

https://k2s.cc/file/6d9944b17a952
    https://k2s.cc/file/5e74f36fc6b35

OR in the archive

https://k2s.cc/file/8b482c3b3e085
    https://k2s.cc/file/77f3cbfbc3f36

14. Post #44

V.I.P.
    Thanks

sidney_discipline_01-10-2020_part2.mp4

File Size: 136 Mb
    Duration: 00:03:04

https://k2s.cc/file/1b1eaa9ccedb7

15. Post #45

V.I.P.
    Thanks

Sierra _ Amber.mp4

File Size: 119 Mb
    Resolutin: 320 x 240/ 30 fps
    Duration: 00:04:12

Since each heiress to be must receive not one but two, vigorous, bare bottom spankings before being able
    to claim their hard earned reward, the men compel the young ladies to switch laps and now Mr. Lexan with
    Brooke across his knee and John with Heather across his, proceed to discipline the avaricious beauties in
    tandem, creating a hell of a racket and two ravishingly blushing bottoms.

https://k2s.cc/file/85bf596a05619

16. Post #46

V.I.P.
    Thanks

MY HOUSE HIST BELT.mp4

File Size: 1171 Mb
    Duration: 00:16:07

The situation was about to blow up! You can imagine the anger and the frustration of a step-father who opens the mail to see an enormous phone bill that he doesn't
    have the money to pay. His step-daughter, Adriana (Evans) is responsible for all of the calls and the massive data usage, and she seems none too worried about his
    struggles. Besides the bill, his wife just left him recently so it's him and Adrianna trying to make it on their own,...and he's been working every hour of overtime
    that he can just to keep a roof over their head.
    He had always left it up to his wife to take care of disciplining Adriana, but now that she's gone he's going to have to be the one to take her over his knee and to
    spank her bare bottom when she needs it most! And seeing that she's a spirited girl with attitude and fire, he's most certainly going to have to take off his leather
    belt and heat up her fanny so that she'll turn out to be a good woman. This is a story about a household in modern America,...where a Step-Father has to step up to
    the plate to save his home while guiding his misbehaving step-daughter.

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , SCOLDING , STRAPPING , OTK SPANKING

Keywords: she earned this , a stern belting , what a step-daddy must do , spanked brat , bare bottom punishment , her saddy attitude , a painful lesson , a bonding
    experience , the duty of a step-father , beautiful bottom , adrianna evans , red butt cheeks , bared and spanked , she loves step-daddy , a girl becomes a woman

https://k2s.cc/file/1af04ee3a0007
    https://k2s.cc/file/79ec2ed8dd6d9

17. Post #47

V.I.P.
    Thanks

MAY I HAVE A SPANKING.mp4

File Size: 1229 Mb
    Duration: 00:16:56

Selena Sails makes her debut and this stunning blonde has a bright red bottom to show for it. In fact, she asked to be spanked and she wanted two Male Tops to get
    the job done. Selena starts out the movie by going over the knee twice for a hand spanking. Her butt colors up fast from the otk, some of the most beautiful colors
    that we've ever scene. As the hand spankings progress the intensity increases as well as the speed! For the second part of her request spanking Selena gets a double
    strapping. There's no doubt that she feels the crisp cracks of the leather blazing in from side to side and there's also no doubt that Selena appreciated this hard
    spanking and will be back for more!

Related Categories: BLONDES , OTK SPANKING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , SPANKING M/F , STRAPPING

Keywords: spanked by two guys , canadian prison strap , red welts , painful spanking , ass oiling , cute blonde , requested spanking , over the knee , first spanking
    on camera , double strapping , sizzled ass

https://k2s.cc/file/6a5446f2a691a
    https://k2s.cc/file/a3f23e4fb862f

18. Post #48

V.I.P.
    Thanks

PLEASE SPANK US TOGETHER.mp4

File Size: 1584 Mb
    Duration: 00:21:43

It's always nice to share quality time with a friend, whether it be going to the park, the mall, or even just some study time. However, things become inappropriate
    when two girls start making sexual advances on each other, especially when they're supposed to be studying for the algebra test! You can imagine the scene when a
    Step-Dad catches a Step-Daughter taking steps toward second base with another girl,...a best friend. In this situation, thankfully the Dads of these girls were both
    there to provide some guidance and some correction through corporal punishment. When the Dads plan to deliver their punishment separately, the girls plead to be punished
    together, so they can have a friend to lean on while being forced to accept the sting of a hard spanking!
    First they are punished side by side with each of their Step-Daddy's hands smacking their deviant bottoms. Next, both Fathers peel off their leather belts to apply a
    stern sting to their butts. The strapping is intense and gets even worse when both of the girls are stacked (placed on top of one another) for a long belting from both
    of their Step-Daddy's! The punishment isn't over until both of them are sore and sorry, even though they probably wish that they hadn't been caught

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , SCOLDING , STEP-DADDY'S GIRL , STRAPPING , 18 & 19 YRS OLD

Keywords: two girls spanked , stacked on each other , their bottoms hurt , step-dad makes her butt burn , a step-dad knows best , painful belt licks , two sexy asses ,
    they deserved it , they both use the belt , their first time , cute bottoms , a memorable spanking , side by side punishment , while doing homework , caught in the act

https://k2s.cc/file/570c90ff3f69a
    https://k2s.cc/file/3db04d40643c6

19. Post #49

V.I.P.
    Thanks

newrules_d4000.mp4

File Size: 269 Mb
    Duration: 00:09:14

Pretty Lola Sanders helps herself to John Friday’s whisky, she then lies about it. That deserves an old-fashioned
    over-the-knee spanking with his hand and a ping pong bat. Only when her jiggling butt cheeks are red and sore will
    she have learned New Rules. “Lying over his knee felt strange, but I forgot about it when he started spanking!” says Lola.

https://k2s.cc/file/dca034497d863

20. Post #50

V.I.P.
    Thanks

uniform_a4000.mp4

File Size: 212 Mb
    Duration: 00:07:18

It’s confession time with gorgeous Lucy Lauren in her all-new series, Spanked in Uniform. She loves a good spanking, so dressing
    up as a naughty schoolgirl to be put across Mr Johnson’s knee is just what she needs. Her wicked asides to camera give us a glimpse
    into what she’s thinking. Classic OTK spanking - with more bottom-wobbling fun to follow!

https://k2s.cc/file/8acb5228a2cad

21. Post #51

V.I.P.
    Thanks

newrules_e4000.mp4

File Size: 133 Mb
    Duration: 00:04:31

Hot teen Lola Sanders knows that her uncle has strict views on discipline in New Rules. But she still gambles on staying
    out all night and not being discovered. Bad choice! Bent over in the kitchen, pants down and already marked bare bottom
    on show, she yelps her way through a stinging strapping. “The strap stung way more than I figured!” Lola said.

https://k2s.cc/file/bb9f43077da1e

22. Post #52

V.I.P.
    Thanks

sidney_discipline_11-10-2020_part3.mp4

File Size: 188 Mb
    Duration: 00:03:47

https://k2s.cc/file/7bda88121b2e0

23. Post #53

V.I.P.
    Thanks

A WET WHIPPED BOTTOM.mp4

File Size: 255 Mb
    Duration: 00:03:27

Just as summer was wrapping up there were some disciplinary issues with Jayda Blayze. It was apparent that she had an attitude upon her arrival to the pool party.
    As the day went on Jayda became more sassy and it was clear at that point she would need a dose of embarrassing corporal punishment. The pretty girl was pulled from
    the pool and whipped with a belt on her round wet bottom, and it hurt a lot because she was only wearing a thong. To drive the embarrassing and humiliating lesson home,
    she was also strapped on her bare dripping wet cheeks too! This is an excellent video that showcases the value of stern public spankings.
    Related Categories: STRAPPING , TEEN , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
    Keywords: hard belt whipping , beautiful round bottom , wet bottom spanking , a sore behind , cute girl punished , humiliating punishment , bubble butt spanked , hot ass spanked , stinging discipline , jayda blayze

https://k2s.cc/file/53a485643acb0

OR in the archive

https://k2s.cc/file/950c7d33f7a63

Thread Information