Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Only NEW and RARE Boot Fetish & Boot Domination Clips

keep2share.cc
  1. Post #1

Junior
    Thanks

up Only NEW and RARE Boot Fetish & Boot Domination Clips

Duration: 00:11:27
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280x720
    FileSize: 417 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: QUEENS OF KINK: "BOUND ASHTRAY SLAVE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/17/19)
    TAGS: JENNINGS GAG, ENFORCED, BURNING, QUEENS OF KINK, QUEENSOFKINK, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, LEATHER JACKET, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BDSM, DUNGEON, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, DOMINA IN LEATHER BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE HUMILIATION, HOM, HANDS OVER MOUTH, HANDS SMOTHERING, PAIN, NIPPLE TORTURE, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORMENT, Fonly k2shareonly k2shareL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, LEATHER MISTRESS, LEATHER GODDESS, LEATHER DOMINA, LEATHER DOMINATRIX, HUMAN SPITOON, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, MISTRESS IN LEATHER LEGGINGS, DOMINA IN LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY LEATHER PANTS, TIGHT LEATHER PANTS, TIGHT LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY LEGGINGS, MISTRESS Fonly k2shareonly k2shareL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, REAL SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SPITS EATING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION
    DESCRIPTION: I use some males as my servant, others as an object. I always have a HUMAN ASHTRAY ready to swallow my smoke and black ashes. I do love to fill up his lungs with my thick and toxic fumes. He will have no choice than to inhale and suffer, as he is fixed to the bondage chair with a jennings gag in his mouth. A big amount of SPIT, hot ashes and eye-burning smoke is coming to his face. Like that he will feel 100% like the OBJECT that he is: a human ashtray.

Download LINK:

Download File (417.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

2. Post #2

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:13:57
    Resolution: 1280x720
    FileSize: 516 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: QUEENS OF KINK: "WORSHIP YOUR RIDING MISTRESS" (720 HD)
    TAGS: QUEENS OF KINK, QUEENSOFKINK, FACE DEEP IN ASS, FORCED ASS SMELLING, FORCED ASS SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, SMELLY ASS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER FETISH, FETISH GODDESS, GIANMARCO LORENZI, STILETTO BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, JODHPUR PANTS FACESITTING, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, PAIN, EXECUTRIX, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, Fonly k2shareonly k2shareLWEIGHT FACESITTING, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, RIDING CROPS, RIDING MISTRESS, RIDING BOOTS, RIDING PANTS, JODHPUR PANTS, JODHPURS, RIDING OUTFIT, RIDING CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, Fonly k2shareonly k2shareL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY FEMDOM, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, BDSM, REAL SLAVE, PATHETIC LOSER, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOT WORSHIP, LEATHER BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT
    DESCRIPTION: I fancy going for a ride, a RIDE on your FACE, slave. But first you must WORSHIP my LEATHER boots. Lick them, feel them, adore them! My ass looks SO hot in these JODHPURS doesn't it? So hold your breath as I will SMOTHER you with it. Crushing your face and taking away your breath is SO much fun!

Download LINK:

Download File (516.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernar For This Useful Post:

dealmaker (01-30-2020)

4. Post #3

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:05:56
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    FileSize: 436 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "INDonly k2shareonly k2shareGE IN THE SCENT AND THE SMELL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/22/19)
    TAGS: PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SMELL FETISH, MISTRESS DAMAZONIA, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMME, TALL DOMINA, TALL DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY FEMDOM, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, LEATHER CORSET, LEATHER SMELLING, LEATHER SNIFFING, MASKED SLAVE, SMELLY LEATHER, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER PUSSY SMELLING, PUSSY SNIFFING, FORCED ASS SMELLING, FORCED ASS SNIFFING, LEATHER FETISH, MISTRESS IN LEATHER PANTS, DOMINA IN LEATHER PANTS, SEXY LEATHER PANTS, TIGHT LEATHER PANTS, MISTRESS Fonly k2shareonly k2shareL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER GODDESS, LEATHER MISTRESS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, BDSM, DEGRADATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
    DESCRIPTION: Mistress Damazonia looks stunning dressed from head to toe in leather, her slave kneeling in front of her helpless to her whims. Damazonia directs him to the floor, where he belongs, and orders him to start kissing her boots. She tells him to touch them and kiss all the way up her boots and up her pants. "Kiss and smell my leather" she tells him and then looks at you and adds "You want to kiss it to, don’t you?" Next she turns around and has the slave kiss her ass. "You're such a lucky slave, you'd better be gratefonly k2shareonly k2share" she tells him and he tells her he is. Next she has the slave look up and admire her leather covered breasts, she lets him touch them, you can see the excitement in his eyes. Now she lets him bring his nose up to her pussy. "Can you feel the heat through the leather?" she asks him. "You are not worthy of my body, only good enough to worship my leather." Super erotic clip for leather lovers and beautifonly k2shareonly k2share amazon women.

Download LINK:

Download File (437.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

5. Post #4

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:12:19
    FileSize: 288 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL ANETTE: "HUGE CUMSHOT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/17/19)
    TAGS: BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, MOUTH GAG, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER FETISH, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, NYLON CLOTHING, NYLON OUTFIT, LEATHER SKIRT FETISH, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN PANTYHOSE, DOMINA IN PANTYHOSE, HUGE CUMSHOT, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, MISTRESS ANETTE, LADY ANETTE, ELEGANT, MINNIE MANGA, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE HUMILIATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, BDSM, DUNGEON, CRUEL HANDJOBS, BRAT GIRLS, SPERM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFonly k2shareonly k2share MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJAConly k2shareonly k2shareATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK
    DESCRIPTION: The blindfolded, gagged slave is in the mercy of Mistress Anette. He is naked the waist down and Anette is working on his erect cock with her gloved oiled hands, making him even more rock hard. She knows how to make him extremely aroused and how to force him to hold everything back until she tells him otherwise and then his orgasm is bigger than ever.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (289.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

6. Post #5

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:13:11
    FileSize: 776 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: ASTRODOMINA: "ORAL SERVICE FACESITTING FEAT ASTRODOMINA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/27/19)
    TAGS: ASTRODOMINA, ASTRO DOMINA, MISTRESS SYDNEY MAX, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMME, ASIAN DOMINA, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN PRINCESS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, ASS WIPE, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, LATEX CORSET, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, RIDING CROPS, IGNORE, IGNORING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, QUEENING
    DESCRIPTION: I know what I want. And when I want it, I want my oral service slave to do just that. Nothing more, nothing less. Tongue on pussy and clit. Tongue on asshole. Don't mess it up!

It's been about a week since Sydney sat on her oral slave's face. She walks in with a copy of her favorite magazine and gets ready to put her slave to work. His only job is to service his mistress. And his only tool is his tongue. His dick locked up in a chastity device, it's clear that the pleasure will be all Sydney's. While reading through her magazine, Sydney tells her slave exactly how she likes to be licked. Faster, slower. And when she turns around, she orders him to give her asshole some attention as well before slowly working towards her orgasm.

Download LINK:

Download File (777.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

7. Post #6

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:17:11
    FileSize: 799 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "DEAL WITH THE DEVIL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/17/19)
    TAGS: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, SHOE FETISH, RED SHOES, SEXY DRESS, SHORT DRESS, RED DRESS, CROSSED LEGS, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN PANTYHOSE, DOMINA IN PANTYHOSE, DOMINATRIX IN PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, SILKY PANTYHOSE, SILKY NYLON, EDGING GAMES, FANTASIES, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COMMAND, DEGRADATION POV, RED LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, SEXY LATEX CATSUIT, SHINY LATEX CAT SUIT, PVC-VINYL, SHINY LATEX ASS, LATEX ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, BOOT TEASE, LATEX FETISH, TIGHT LATEX CATSUIT, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, MISTRESS Fonly k2shareonly k2shareL IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, LATEX GODDESS, LATEX MISTRESS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LATEX CLOTHING, LATEX OUTFIT, BOOT DOMIANTION POV, BOOT HUMILIATION POV, BOOT SLAVE POV, BOOT WORSHIP POV, BOOT LICKING POV, BOOTLICKER POV, BOOT LICKER POV, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION POV, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION POV, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS POV, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, PATHETIC MALE POV, PATHETIC SLAVE POV, ABUSED BY GIRL POV, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, BEAUTIFonly k2shareonly k2share MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
    DESCRIPTION: You have dreamed of serving a beautifonly k2shareonly k2share, strict Mistress for so long now. you coonly k2shareonly k2sharedn't stand it any longer and decided to make it happen by responding to an online ad "Princess of Darkness requires new personal slave". Incredibly your application was successfonly k2shareonly k2sharely received and you were instructed to meet at Her offices for an in person assessment. Sitting at Her desk in a tight red dress, you are instantly weak at the knees as you're standing at Her door. "Don't just stand there gawking, come in and take a seat." She is exactly who you have been fantasising about - you cannot believe your luck! But things start getting scary as She lets you in on who She really is. "I am The Devil", She says with a sinister smile, leaving you shocked and in disbelief. She snaps Her finger and is instantly changed into a sexy red catsuit and shiny long boots. This meeting is getting so hot, you can't resist bowing down as She demands and begging to be Her slave. you are powerless before Her, weak and unable to resist temptation. Naked, on your knees at Her boots She commands you to stroke and edge as you kiss and lick Her powerfonly k2shareonly k2share soles. Her wicked words make you so weak and willing to do anything She demands. Worshipping and serving Her in reverence and desperate desire, you cum all over Her boots, sealing the deal.... Forever Her personal lowly slave!

Download LINK:

Download File (799.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernar For This Useful Post:

dealmaker (01-30-2020)

9. Post #7

Junior
    Thanks

Duration: 00:19:12
    FileSize: 949 MB
    ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "KNOCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/21/19)
    TAGS: EXTREME HUMILIATION POV, EXTREME DEGRADATION POV, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, MISTRESS IN LEATHER LEGGINGS, DOMINA IN LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY LEATHER PANTS, TIGHT LEATHER PANTS, TIGHT LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY LEGGINGS, LATEX CORSET, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LEATHER GLOVES, POWERFonly k2shareonly k2share WOMAN, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT DOMIANTION POV, BOOT HUMILIATION POV, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, BOOT WORSHIP POV, BOOT LICKING POV, BOOTLICKER POV, BOOT LICKER POV, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, DOMINA IN LEATHER BOOTS, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK STRAPON, BIG BLACK DILDO, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, HUGE DILDO, DILDO WORSHIP POV, DILDO LICKING POV, DILDO SUCKING POV, STRAPON LICKING POV, DILDO GAGGING POV, STRAPON GAGGING POV, STRAPON WORSHIP POV, DILDO PLAY, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, ASHTRAY SLAVERY POV, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, ASH EATING POV, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION POV, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION POV, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS POV, SALIVA, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE POV, PATHETIC SLAVE POV, ABUSED BY GIRL POV, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, BEAUTIFonly k2shareonly k2share MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
    DESCRIPTION: CUSTOM CLIP:

Video begins with you standing over me with 1 foot on my chest. You victory pose while flexing your muscles and grinding you heel into my chest as you recapping the ass beating you just gave me after I challenged you to a fight. You knocked out my teeth, broke both of my jaws, gave me 2 black eyes, and crushed my orbital bone. You laugh at me, call me all types of names, and brag about your strength and power as you alternate between posing with your foot on my chest, groin, throat, and grinding your the sole of your heel in my face as you continue talking trash. You then walk away to grab your strap on, and victory cigar.

You return wearing your strap on with a victory cigar. You light the cigar and inform me that now that you've beaten me thoroughly it's time to break me. You add some trampling and stomps to the face to show you're not fucking around and then tell me you're going to humiliate me until I submit willingly. You demand I lick the soles and suck the heels that destroyed me, worship the muscles that overpowered me, and then suck off your cock with a broken jaw as a final submission that I'm your bitch. After rubbing your soles/heels in my face and making me lick and suck them you sit on top of my chest with your strap on right in my face and flex as you smoke your cigar. I don't submit initially so you alternate between forcing me to suck your dick and lick your balls, eat the ash from your cigar, inhale your smoke, and swallow your spit all the while sitting on my chest and laughing and talking trash about how much pain I must be in to keep swallowing all that ash, cock, and spit with 2 broken jaws. You keep this up until I finally begin to willingly suck you off. You declare victory and then get off of me to go get your phone.

As a reward for my nutrition you're going to bless me with even more of your spit to quench my thirst. You spit monly k2shareonly k2sharetiple times on the floor and tell me to lick it up but I'm too beaten up to move so you decide to help me out by stepping in all the gooey spit with your heel and forcing me to lick the spit from your sole over and over as it drips from the bottom of your shoe. After minutes of forcing me to lick spit from your boots you sit back on top of my chest and force your balls and dick in my mouth while taking pictures, laughing, and degrading me. Once you've got enough pictures to satisfy you, you tell me to beg you to put me out of misery. Once I do, you know I'm broken and begin face fucking me hard. Right before I pass out from the pain you say "Thank me and then go to rest with my dick in your mouth, bitch". You continue face fucking me until I pass out. You then flip me off, spit in my face, and walk off laughing.

CUSTOM CLIP FEEDBACK:

Holy sh** that was amazing. Tronly k2shareonly k2sharey honored and satisfied with quality and attention to detail you put forth in this request. I was already a massive fan of yours and now I’m an even bigger one if that’s even possible. Thank you so very much for the clip. You are tronly k2shareonly k2sharey stunning and beautifonly k2shareonly k2share.

Download LINK:

Download File (950.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernar For This Useful Post:

dealmaker (01-30-2020),thighbootys (01-04-2020)

Thread Information