Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Need Good Boot Recommendations

1. Post #1

Junior
    Thanks

Need Good Boot Recommendations

Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in and i was unable to find an off topic section.
    Anyways, I'm looking for some thigh high leather boots for myself. It was tough to find suitable boots because either they are not thigh high for me or they don't have my shoe size. (I'm 5'9" and I wear size 13. )
    The only one that I think is suitable for me so far is the pleaser legend 8868. Apparently the shaft height goes above 80cm which is very sexy!
    Do you guys have any other recommendations? My preferred budget is around $120 usd
    Thanks!

2. Post #2

Junior
    Thanks
    Hello, Jean Gaborit in France makes very good leather thigh high boots. Regular prices are much higher than your budget, but you could keep watching for the big deals they offer on ebay from time to time. search "gaborit boots" or "gaborit cuissardes"

3. Post #3

Author
    Thanks
    Well, the Pleasers are certainly in your price range, just be careful with the Legend 8868. There are two versions, one is PU, the other is real leather. Avoid the dirt cheap version, that is 100% PU and not real leather. If you go with the Legend 8899, those are only available in real leather. I have the 8899 and Im 5'8" with a 32" inseam and they certainly are thigh high on me. Another difference between the 8868 and the 8899 is the 8868 is a 4" heel while the 8899 is a 5" heel. Other than the Legends, there arent a lot of options for leather thigh high boots in your price range. Most everything from Aliexpress will be PU and not real leather.

Thread Information