Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Directly implentation of pictures

1. Post #1

Junior
    Thanks

Directly implentation of pictures

Hi, thank you very much that the forum is back!

Is it possible to have the ability to directly upload and include pictures in posts, because I don't want to upload my private pictures to sites like imagebam for example?

Thank you very much.

2. Post #2

Thanks
    I am sorry, this isn't possible.
    The owner of this forum is responsible for what is stored on the server, so it's clearly better to store nothing at all .

3. Post #3

Author
    Thanks
    Honestly, uploading them here in the forum (if it were possible) really isnt any different than uploading to Imagebam. No matter if the image is hosted here on the forum server or on a 3rd party site, the final outcome is the same, the pictures can (and probably will) be downloaded by someone. One alternative might be to upload to Bootshare.com and link your pictures back here, but again, you are still uploading them somewhere and they can still be downloaded by others. The only way to safe guard your pictures from being spread on the internet is to not put them on the internet.

Thread Information