Boots XXX fetish videos Boot Fetish Forum
Shoe and boot Boot fetishism is a sexual fetish focused on boots. Boots have become the object of sexual attraction amounting to fetishism for some people and they have become a standard accessory in BDSM scenes where leather, latex and PVC boots are favoured

Hey. We are glad that you are with us !!!
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Is it possible to reload the former contents of the "boot fetish stories" section ?

1. Post #1

Junior
    Thanks

Лампочка Is it possible to reload the former contents of the "boot fetish stories" section ?

Oh my God ! It seems that my beloved bootfetish forum is back to life. I was missing you so much !

Thank you so much for bringing it back and I hope the owners didn't have too serious trouble due to complaints against the former site. Are you allowed to send an email to each former member to inform the community about the awaited rebirth ?

Now here is my suggestion : bring back the stories we had in the "boot fetish stories" section. Hope that it is not impossible...

2. Post #2

Thanks
    Not too easy. Basically, there is a backup of the old forum's database. I don't have access to it, so I can't do anything right now to access the content or the members.
    I'll try to contact the guy behind the former forum. I'll keep you posted when there's anything worth mentioning.

Thread Information